About Our Commercial Appraisals
With over 75 years of combined experience, over 15,000 complex property appraisals, and competitive turnaround times. Sours, Buie, and Associates is the logical choice for accurate multi-unit residential, retail, vacant land, and commercial and industrial appraisals. Our focus is on you, and we deliver with professional, confidential and respectful customer service. We carry an extensive amount of knowledge and records of Northeast Ohio sales and leases for all real estate types. We have hands on personal experience with renovating, remodeling, and managing multiple properties throughout Northeast Ohio. We have provided Expert Witness testimony in most area courts. Our staff consists of 4 Ohio Certified General Appraisers so we can handle large assignments in a timely manner.
Call our office today! 330-434-9932
- Extensive amount of knowledge, records, and data bases of well verified info for sales and leases
- Consultations when real property is sold, mortgaged, taxed, insured, developed, inherited, encumbered with an easement
- Exceptional client service: responsive, dedicated, professional, confidential, fast turn around times at competitive prices
- Extensive specialty property appraisal experience
Sharon G. Buie, MAI is an Ohio Certified General Real Estate Appraiser and started providing professional real estate valuation in Ohio starting in 2000. Sharon is an MAI member of the Appraisal Institute. Her emphasis is on income-producing or owner-occupied industrial, retail, office, or apartment properties of all shapes and sizes, with a particular emphasis on eminent domain or forced acquisition situations. She has considerable experience with FAA airport acquisitions and UASFLA (Yellow Book) regulations, pipeline and other easements as well as large land tracts and wetlands valuation. Sharon is an MAI member of the Appraisal Institute.
Personally responsible for all manner of the appraisal and review process as well as business management and development. Sharon has almost 25 years of experience appraising a wide variety of properties from non-complex commercial and residential to complex eight-figure investment-grade properties for lenders, investors, property owners, attorneys, governmental agencies, etc.
- Real Estate Appraiser and Consultant since 1983
- MAI Designation - Appraisal Institute
- CCIM Designation - CCIM Institute
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser by the State of Ohio
- Licensed Ohio Real Estate Agent since 1980
Specialties: Appraisal of vacant land, commercial, industrial investment, multi-unit residential properties, hotels, conservation easements, proposed construction, and appraisal review.
Kristin L. Cross
Keith E. Walker
Alex C. Young
Keri A. Mitchell
More Information on MAI & CCIM Designations
More information on the Appraisal Institute, MAI: http://www.appraisalinstitute.org/our-designations/
More information on CCIM, Certified Commercial Investment Member: http://www.ccim.com/